Sunday, October 18, 2009

I'd make a good picture!

Today I went to the Henry's Photography Convention in Toronto.

blah blah learned some stuff, helpful programs etc.
The main point is that after I stood in a crowd of people around Al Gilbert. A man who could be called the "Ambassador of Canadian Photography". He analyzed anywhere from 20-25 people's faces, pointing out their flaws, smaller left eye, lack of smile lines, or a neck that swallows a man's chin (haha).
After he showed the audience and Dianna my better side (my left side by the way) we were given a free book of his displaying techniques and other photo's. As he handed me my book he looked at me and told me "you could make a really nice picture. Really".
Today a man with over 60 years of photographic experience. A man who has photograhed all the Prime Ministers of Isreal since 1950, and in 1989, he was made a Member of the 'Order of Canada' in recognition for being "a master portrait photographer told me that I would make a really nice picture!
What does that mean?? It means I'm awesome!! YESS
I may not be a model, but it means I got something.
And since he didn't tell anyone else what he told me he wasn't being nice. He was being awesome! *high five*
Alright Waterloo girls ;) Still single! haha call me


**oh and my right eye is smaller then the left (I knew that.. I always see it when I look in the mirror), I'm a happy guy (I have natural smile lines showing), he didn't say it but my eyes are closer together than most people, and one nostril is slightly larger then the other.

1 comment: