Sunday, October 11, 2009

First Blog

Here beneath lies my first blog.

I had planned on starting a blog on my 24th Birthday.. but as you can see I'm a little late in starting. Guess I'll just start this one by saying what I wanted to say on my birthday!

First off thanks to everone for your Birthday wishes. I had an awesome day and one crazy.. and slightly embarassing adventure. The zombie hunt set up by Lydia and Dianna was awesome. There are a series of four videos that Lydia recorded while following me. I pretended as best I could that she wasn't there ^^ When all the videos are done being edited by Lydia (I owe her big for doing that) i'll post them.
After that adventure, a little food and rest later friends eventually came over. Long story short everyone wanted to see my drunk. So Sean was nice enough to pour a shot of Rum (ew) for each person and another for me. I had a shot with everyone until the 10th or 11th shot when Sean told me that I had all the shots of rum and everone else had shots of water!! What?!?!
Some people did have shots with me. Thank you David, Jenny, and Marie lol. I don't know who else, but thank you those people! haha
Needles to say, after all that and two bottles of soju, (apparently) I don't know how the night ended. I remember waking up in my room the next morning. haha
But! I was told I was talking Korean (probably not really), then went to yes and no's and growls.
Glad I don't remember the end part with the toliet ^^


Thanks for an awesome day everyone! Waterloo friends are the best ^^. I don't think I've ever had birthday's so good before Waterloo.

No comments:

Post a Comment